How many years are your children seperated? Was it easy?

(Anyone who knows me, I just got back with my babys father) But we are having a little boy in 3 months and he already wants to talk about having another! What, in your opinion, is a good amount of time to wait between kids? (PLEASE take into concideration that I dont like/appreciate rude comments, and I will report you or delete my question and just ask it again.)

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are 2 1/2 years between the births of my children and it was perfect. As one was completely potty trained another came along so I didn't have two in diapers. They are friends but they aren't so close in age that the next younger one is dong a major accomplishment right behind the older one - they each have their own moments of glory. Also, they won't be moving out of the house so quickly.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Try 24 yrs btw them- I am married twice- lol! I think 2/3 yrs so they can grow up together like my two oldest did. They always had each other.
    Anonymous

• It is easier to have one in diapers while the other one is potty trained. So 2 yrs apart.
    Anonymous

• we were thinking around the time he is potty trained, like 4-5 because I AM NOT AND WILL not be potty training while pregnant lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• mine are 21/2 years apart and then 14 months apart and then the next are going to be around 20 months apart. and i personally like the 14 months the best the are the funnest.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 11:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm going to wait till my son is 3.... I hope. My mom has3 kids, I'm 18 and my sisters are 25(almost 26) and 6(almost 7) So that's... 7 and 11 years apart. My mom liked it that way because she always had a free babysitter. I liked it because I could stay home from school when my sister was sick so that my mom could go to work LOL.

I say 3 years is good because by 3 the older kid is more independent and not so demanding. I watch my sister's kids plus my own so I have 3 yr old, 11 month old and 4 month old. 2 babies is kind of hard, not impossible but hard.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My girls are 21 months apart and it was really hard for me. Me and my sister have the same age difference, and my mom kept telling me if I could make it through the first year, it would get so much easier. She was right. My youngest is 11 months and things are definitely starting to slow down & they are starting to entertain each other. There were times when I thought I was going to go CRAZY. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• my daughter is 3.5 years older than my son, and it's not working for our family. our next ones will be closer, maybe when our son is 2.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• im raising twins and its bittersweet, if i have another maybe in 5-6 years
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009