Any moms in CT want a work out buddy???

Ive been trying to get myself into diet and exercise since my daughter was born...3 years ago! My boyfriend doesnt diet or exercise and I moved to a new area with no friends. I really need someone whos gonna be motivated to get me out of the house and at least walking everyday!!

Just recently my doctor told me if I didnt start losing weight, he'd have to put me on blood pressure medicine. Im only 21. Im sick of being overweight. I know its my own fault, but thats why I need the extra motivation. So anyone in the Hartford area looking for a work out buddy?? Im in Middletown, just off rt 9.

mammabear911

Asked by mammabear911 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• check out www.sparkpeople.com you'll find others in your area who are going through a healthy lifestyle change and possibly a workout/diet buddy
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009