7 months old feeding schedule? Input please.

My daughter is 7 months old and was having a problem of spitting up ALOT! So her formula was changed to a soy-based. She still continued to spit up, so then she was checked to see if she had reflux, but the test came out fine. So then I was told that I was feeding her too much! She is now doing ok but cries afterwards for more food since ive cut done! Ive always feed her in the past to where she seemed satisfied soo.. just wondering on what and how much your 7 month old eating schedule is? I know every baby is diff. but just curious.

v_serenil

Asked by v_serenil at 11:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gentle ease formula purple bottle top. My doc says all the Moms ask for it- I love it- he was spitting up and stopped- he can finish the bottles now and no more mess on me.
    Anonymous

• Have you tried starting some solids/cereal. It may fill her up a little bit more than just formula but she would be less likely to spit it up. I breastfeed so I'm not sure in ounces how much my 8 month old is getting, but he eats 3 "meals" a day consisting of whatever we're eating cut into tiny pieces. When I have to supplement with a bottle (I'm not here or we're out), I use a 4 oz bottle and he seems satisfied, but that's only because I pumped in 4 oz increments and froze them that way.

Answer by missanc at 8:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2009