Cutting Brownies

Is it even possible to cut brownies without completely ripping them apart?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 11:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I do this with cheesecake to, I freeze them. It doesn't have to be a hard freeze but just enough to make them firm.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Wait til they are completely cool and use a plastic knife. Cut them using a sawing motion. That's what I've found works best!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes! cook them in tin foil. then dump them out. If you have already cooked them that is fine. Wrap them in plastic warp and put in the fridge for about 2o minutes. When they come out. Cute the crooked edges off, and of course eat them lol...or give them to the kids. This will give you a straight line, then you can cut perfect sealed squares....its all in the chill...no crumbs or rough edges!
    brandee76

Answer by brandee76 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• oh I typed warp instead of wrap...way to much latte land....and cute instead of cut....I have no idea sorry lol
    brandee76

Answer by brandee76 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Place tinfoil in the pan and once cool, lift out and cut with dental floss (unflavored kind). My aunt does this and it works great. Also, you can spray the knife with cooking spray before cutting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2009