How soon......

how soon after you conceived did you start experiencing symptoms? & what were they? just curious! thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started having "pregnancy symptoms" like a week or 2 before my period was due. I was out drinking with some friends and after only a few drinks I was sick and throwing up, I was sleeping like 16 hours a day and was still tired, and I kept having slight period cramps that came and went randomly but there was never any blood. So 4 days before my period was supposed to come I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I went to Planned Parenthood the next day and they confirmed it and said I was about 4 weeks along.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• with my second son i was feelin like i had the stomach flu about a week maybe alittle more befor i missed my period.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009