plz help, some quick words would be very much apprecitated!

so ive been in "early" labor now for 3 days according to the hospital. im having consistent contractions and it is causing dilation... last it was at 2 and i was sent home with sleeping pills to get rest while i could. this sis my third and never went through this befor...but anyways today i had the worst contraction ever, and since then they have been coming once again pretty consistent about every 4-7 minuets, im having alot ofpressure which really isnt new but i feel soooo very very sick and i keep gettin shaky.im not cold my blood sugar is fine and everything..so idk. is this normal? i was induced with my last and my first i never felt anything till i was at 7.5 cm, and one more question..is nipple pain sometimes with a contraction normal?

youll have to excuse the bad typing if it is bad, i havent slept and pain wears u out after a while..

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If I were you I would call the hospital again and see if they are ready for you to come back. It sounds like you're moving right along to me.
    Anonymous

• god i hope so....this is awful to feel so bad ya know? my other two were soo much easier..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Well hopefully you're just getting all of the bad stuff out of the way now so when you get right down to it in active labor it will be a piece of cake! Good luck hun, I hope things go smoothly for you, and congrats ahead of time :-)
    Anonymous