How far along were you when you just couldnt satisfy your hunger?

Im 24 1/2 weeks and I feel like I cant ever feed my hunger! I will eat dinner and be hungry as soon as Im done!!! Im not gaining enough weight with this pregnancy and the doc told me I need to eat a little more because I should have more of a weight gain than I do by now, but I just didnt feel the need to until now. IDK what is wrong with me lol Did you feel this way at all through pregnancy?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i am about 14 weeks prego and i get that feeling. like all i wanna do is shove my face with food all day long. lol i drink more water than anybody ihave ever known. even before i got prego i drank lots and lotsw of water, so i dont know. but your not alone. its good to feel hungry though if your not gaining enough weight. maybe its just your body telling you it needs more. lol i dont really know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• sometimes the feeling of hunger can be mistaken for being thirsty, you should try drinking more water and see if it helps.
    Anonymous

• no, i never felt this way, but if you are having problems gaining weight it should be ok to eat as much as you want (healthy foods lol, not junk)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I am 16 weeks and feel that same way... But like anon said sometimes when you are hungrey drink some water and see what that does for you first :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I've never had that feeling. I have a smaller appetite during pregnancy unfortunately. Makes it hard to gain enough weight when you don't feel like eating.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2009