does it all fall out? TMI

so i know this might be TMI but ive heard that if a womens on top or u stand up right after sex and u know what comes out..comes out... does that make it harder for u to get pregnant?

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES!!! If your trying to get pregnant, Stay laying down as long as you can after you get his "baby juice" in you lol Prop your legs up too!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• at a 45 degree angle

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It doesn't ALL come out though. Those little suckers are FAST!
    Anonymous

• Yes u should be in the missionary position with your legs as close to your ears as possible and when u r finished u should put a pillow under your hips so that the sperm has a helping hand in reaching ur egg.
    Anonymous

• I had this trouble to. So I talked to my doc about it. and he said that not all of it comes out, but if you are in missionary position and then lay with a pillow (we used a foam wedge thing) it will help. Well needless to say after doing this we got preg with twins....good luck
    Anonymous

• Put in a tampon when you are done, that will stop it from leaking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ^^^ LMAO!!!!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Some say to prop up your legs, and some have rude comments, But, honestly don't worry about the sperm falling out, you can get up pretty much after having sex.
    I didn't prop my legs up after my husband and I conceived and I got pregnant. When I obessesed in the beginning of trying, I would prop them up and nothing would happen. So, i wouldn't say you have to. Good luck to you!~
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• what comes out after sex is just the liquid that caries the sperm ans some sperm but most sperm swim up...
    Anonymous