i need help

i have lose my hubby and my school is going to do a memorial and then a book with ppl thoughts and feeling and then give it to me and i dont know if i can handle it.
what should i do

Haley665

Asked by Haley665 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Be honest and tell them that it might be too much for you. Its normal to be that emotional, can someone else accept for you? I am sure they would understand! HUGS!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• theyy what me to give a speach
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss... I agree with Lesli, be honest and tell them, they will understand that it is too much right now for you to accept it & ask someone close to you to accept on your behalf, if you are up to it, prepare a little comment for whoever accepts the gift for you to read to everyone, thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time.
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am sorry for your loss too. Can you accept and then put it someplace safe until the time comes when you're ready? You may be really happy to have it down the road. Hang in there.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It sounds like it could have been a sudden loss, one you were not prepared for, and doing a speech is overwhelming, because you haven't had time to process it all. I would ask someone else to speak on my behalf. Surely they could honor your feelings right now.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• BTW, I am very sorry for your loss. Are you in high school? College? And expecting twins? Yes, they can find someone else to speak for you. I will say a prayer for you and your family. I pray that you have the strength to get thru the coming days/weeks/months. I am so sorry.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• if that is too much tell them, if you don't think you can handle it you shouldn't be forced to do it..and if they have someone else do it and you think you can't recieve it have someone else take it for you just in case later on you are strong enough to recieve it.....
    i am very sorry for your loss...
    Anonymous

• it was hard to write the speach butt i get tho it and now its done sooo
    Haley665

Answer by Haley665 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 30, 2009