Site for selling baby stuff?

Does anyone know of a good website or way to sell my babys clothing? I have other items too but clothing is the big thing, I got SOOO much from my shower. Some things he has worn once or twice, or not at all! I have millions of socks and shoes he has never worn.. I dont want to do those mom to mom sales bc you get like 50 cents for an outfit. I would like to make it worthwhile at least. I would rather donate it then go through selling it for barely anything...but I do need some extra cash badly right now....any sites?

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 11:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I know Once Upon a Child takes clothes and other children's items. My friend just got 500 dollars for selling two bins of clothes there. Might be worth looking into
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Craigs List
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• or a yard sale
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• CRAIGSLIST definitely!!! Easiest way! Just put what it is on there, and take a pic! people will send you an email if they are interested!!! GL!!!!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• OH! And sell it in a bundle you will get more! Like 50 pairs of socks for $10-$15 and like 10 6-9 month outfits for $10
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• THANKS!!!! great ideas. I forgot about craigslist and the bundle idea is really great. I will check on the Once upon a child, never heard of that. Thanks everyone!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• thanks coffeemom for the help! I just looked up that site and i think that is going to be my best option. I will have to do little work , just drive there, and not have to take pictures of all of the clothes and deal with ppl coming to pick them up! thanks so so much!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 12:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009