Is labor coming soon?

Ok, I'll start off by saying sorry for the graphic content! lol
So I am 38weeks and 2 days pregnant and today I lost my mucus plug. My Braxton Hicks contractions have increased and I am feeling more pressure in my lower abdomen.
I have also pooped about five times today, and not just a little bit here and a little bit there but full sized poops each time and they got increasingly effortless throughout the day.

I am wondering if this means I'm headed into labor in the next day or two or if it doesn't really mean anything at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It def sounds like you are getting close. My doctor told me if i get "loose stools" that is my body getting ready for labor ( i had a fear of pooping on the table :) ) It could be tonight!!! good luck to you!!!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• In 2 hours
    Anonymous

• it could be or couldn't be. only real sign of labor is actual labor. good luck and congrats
    Anonymous

• yes and no..sry hunny. some women do right befor they go into labor and some have thisproblem for weeks befor labor..either way best luck to you and your baby!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Well, I'm still pregnant. Ha ha ha! Still feeling a little funny compared to normal. Achy back, period-like cramps and general fed upness.

I suppose the only thing I can do is wait! lol
    Arg! The stresses of feeling like you've been pregnant forever! :)
    Hopefully something happens soon.

Thanks for the answers everyone!
    Anonymous