I want to re-invent myself, do you think it is possible?

I am me. I am pretty in a natural kind of way. Well I would like to become more glamorous. I would like to have long nails, and voluminous hair. I want to create outfits that take time and creativity. I want to wear jewelry and beautiful dresses with high heels. I am not sure why, only that I keep thinking that I would like to see what it feels like before I die or get too old. Must sound ridiculous, I am sure but I never had the chance to really find myself, I went from growing up poor, to getting married and having kids. Do you think it is possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You need to contact Stacy & what's his face on "What not to wear". They can help you out....better yet, have a friend contact them and nominate you.
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 12:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Of course it is. You just have to know what you want-which it sounds like you do. Look at magazines and see what's new. Do your hair in a different way by getting a volumizing shampoo. I don't like long nails, but if you go and get tips, they are amazing. If you can't afford to buy a whole new wardobe, go somewhere like Platos Closet.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ANYTHING is possible. The question is whether you'll want to maintain it. I used to do the high-maintenance stuff, but I decided I had better things to do with my time.

You might look for a Glamour Shots place and get the treatment.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You are not what you wear. If you want to truly reinvent yourself, go back to school and start a new career.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009