What's the latest...?

that you or someone you know has missed periods with NEGATIVE tests...but were still pregnant?

I tested at 6wks with my son and BFP.
I'm currently expecting my period for the 2nd missed month...and I'm getting negative tests...just not sure what's going on...

thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go take a blood test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i would say call your doctor and have him give you a blood test that way you can know for sure. and if your not you may want to talk to him about why your not having a period for 2 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Stress can cause missed periods but it's pretty rare to test NEG (especially if you test first thing in the morning) if you are pregnant. Any trace of the HCG hormone is either there or not even if the pregnancy "line" on the test is faint. If you are usually regular and still don't get it for this month, you should get a blood test. Don't even wait for your doctor if they can't get you in for weeks (as it so often goes.) Go to any free clinic and get one.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2009