What do you think about?

What kinds of thoughts go through your head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Coherent ones.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• for the past hour I've been praying God would work his way into my SOs heart and have him apologize to me. I gave up at midnight. so right now im wondering why I give my all to someone who doesnt give me his all. The thing we have in common is that we both put him first =/ I'm having a baby in a month and a half, so he is gonna have to get used to not being first.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Bills, money, to-do list... I am constantly working things out and planning. I make my husband crazy because my brain never stops.

I really want to buy a house so lately my mind has been obsessed with calculating financing and thinking about options and ideas.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Weird things..Like who invented the bra. Or who was the first person to think that women should shave their legs..
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:31 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• oh man, well lately it has been things like bills, how I can get my credit score up so my SO && I can get a better deal when we get ready to buy a house in November, finding a job, planning my son's && my SO's birthday [[son's is Aug. 7th, SO's is Aug. 8th]], what the hell is making my car act like it wants to go dead, what are some new meals b/c I'm tired of eating the same crap...lol.

The list could go on && on. I practically have developed insomnia b/c I always have SO much on my mind. I really could use a vacation...lol, that's been on my mind a lot too lately!! hahaha
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i often think of my past wrong doings and have to get rid of those thoughts. i hate them. i even sometimes have strange thoughts about death. also i stress how bills. i line them up every day in my head and then line up the other stuff that needs done that i have put off and how i never get ahead no matter how hard i work.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• A million, quatrillion, bazillion of them!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009