How aften do you pray?

Also how do you pray do you get one your knees sit? Face to the floor? Just wanting to know God bless? Do you pray everyday? If so how long do you pray?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I usually pray whenever I want or need to. I have a "good morning God" prayer, a night time prayer, when im especially thankful I pray. I just close my eyes wherever I'm at and pray. I pray til I'm done saying what I wanted to say. When you're in a relationship with someone you talk to them all the time, not just once a day right? Well, I work on perfecting my relationship with God on a regular basis.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• For me i pray every night and sometimes when i get up in the morning... I do not pray as much as i should or as long as i should ... I get on my knees its hard casue im prego but i would do it for Jesus :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i pray in the car, while driving. I pray during the day, and when i get up. I also pray at night before going to bed. We sing and praise God in the car,the kids and I.. I havenot gotten face down, i need to do that soon.. THe verse i think of is pray without ceasing.. Pray at all times.. I try to,,
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I pray a lot.
    i pray when I am on here...mostly...GOD HELP ME!
    I pray in my groups
    I thank God in the Morning when I wake up
    ask Him to bless the day, my husband, and kids and the food
    I would love to get down on my knees again; but since I was hurt I can't
    I do pray laying flat on the floor or the bed.
    I sing and pray while we drive...mostly when I have to go to the neurologist that is 187 miles away.
    Most of my prayers are just talking to the Lord...I like to talk...He likes to listen
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I hold 2 formal prayers a day. One in the morning and one in the evening before bed... At these I light a candle and say a short devotional to the God or Goddess. And add any well wishes or posative energy wishes to them.

Through out the day I just talk to the Gods. Just while I go about my day. Nothing formal, no spacific ritual... Just a quick "Hey, Gods, What's Up?" lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• We say the Sh'ma every night

Answer by rkoloms at 7:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009