Questions would never think of

Don't you just love it when your kid thinks of questions you never would think of? My hubby was singing He's got the whole world in His hands to my daughter, and she asked "Daddy does God have just one planet in His hands or all of them?" LOL He couldn't think of an answer he just laughed and said "You're too smart"

LolosMom

Asked by LolosMom at 12:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea my son had one the other day, he's 8. We passed by a church with a sign that said, St Louis' Parish. Ethan asked me if that was a funeral home. I said no it's a church, why would you ask if it was a funeral home? He said because it said Perish on the sign,and he thought people died there.. LMAO
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My son once told me when I told him he had to take a shower, "You're always complaining that I grow out of my clothes too fast and then you want me to stand under the water in the shower, don't you know water makes things grow faster"!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My girls were shocked and aghast when they found out I touched my Grammy in her coffin and kissed her cheek goodbye. They even seemed a bit horrified.
    Then, out of the blue, they asked me what a dead person felt like. I always answer real life experiences as honestly and matter-of-factly as I can so I told them and they then said that that didn't sound so bad.
    I just hope their questions and my answers don't scare them later on, but instead opens their mind to a different experience that they have never had to deal with in their lives.
    Before you freak out, my daughters ages who asked are 18 and 15 years old.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:10 AM on Jul. 29, 2009