What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my life, my marriage, my kids, for Jesus dying on the cross for me, for his love and mercy, for the Word, and much more... THis post is just to share in thank GOd for something or several things in your life today... : )

ahortiz5

Asked by ahortiz5 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am thankful for the WORD, for another day for GOD'S mercy, for every time HE lifts me up when I'm down, I thank HIM for my family and friends, for my brother's and sister's in the Lord, and I thank him for what HE'S going to do. THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
    mommapjhoneybee

Answer by mommapjhoneybee at 2:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I am thankful for God waking me up this morning ,and my family, and for the food i eat the clothes i wear ,the car i drive,the house where i lay my head there are so many people in the world that dont have these things I thank God for everything in my life and for what he is doing in my life right now... God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My health................I should be dead.........did lots of dumb things when I was young.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I am thankful for a God that loves me and allows u-turns.
    A husband that knows when I need some spiritual needs met.
    A husband that prays for me and is caring enough to tell me when I have gone too far in certain things.
    Kids that love me
    a wonderful Granddaughter
    my little cabin in these big woods
    my health is on the mend
    all kinds of things
    I AM A CHILD OF THE KING!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Baruch HaShem

Answer by rkoloms at 7:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009