6 almost 7 month old and Teething Concerns

My Daughter Is 6 Months Old (Almost 7) Is Teething, However I Have Tried Cold Wash Cloth's That I Freeze For Her, Teething Rings, Massaging Her Gums, Orajel, Tylenol For The Pain But Nothing Seems To Be Soothing Her. Her Habits Have Changed From The Normal 4-5 Bottles A Day To Maybe Two. I Give Her Pedialyte So She Doesn't Get Dehydrated But I Don't Know What Else To Do. The Doctor Says It's Normal For Her To Be A Little Fussy But I Hate Seeing Her In Pain. Is There Anything That Has Worked For Your Children That Maybe I Could Try? I Could Use Some Help On This One :(

marysmama09

Asked by marysmama09 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm going through the same thing right now ,my almost 9 month old is teething again he already has four teeth and was feeling better but now he has more teeth coming in and he'sreally fussy, unfortunately I don't think there is much we can do but comfort them, good luck and God Bless

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I Wish She Would Let Me Comfort Her, She Seems To Want Everyone But Me, I Feel So Horrible Because Of It All I Can Do Is Try To Be There When She Wants Me To
    marysmama09

Answer by marysmama09 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• 2 things that are awesome for my 7 month old daughter: baby Motrin, and Hansen's teething tablets. The teething tablets are AWESOME!!
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 1:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• With my nephew we made our own popsicles out of pedialyte just so he can calm down with something a little cold in his mouth, and it not only tastes good but it's keeping him well hydrated too. Try an see how it works. you can make your own popsicles from an ice tray with the popscile sticks from any craft store. If you also have like a target of a big Lots around you, they should still be selling popsicle making kits. it's easy and fast to do. fill and freeze!
    bekkahsmom

Answer by bekkahsmom at 7:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2009