just not feeling prego...

I took the test and it came back positive. I have'nt had my period since april and i have the morning sickness and the gas. but my tummy is not hard and my breasts are not getting bigger yet. the part about the tummy i weigh about 125 and i am 5'5" so i would think that i would be able to tell alittle by now. i can still fit into my skinny pants (you know those pants that you cant wear during your period) well i can fit just fine into them. at first when i didnt have my period i just thought it was stress, but after awhile i thought and i took 4 tests (yeah i know im crazy) but i know i got some sympt. I eat well and i dont do any drugs or drink or anything like that. i didnt even before i found out. so i just dont know. i made an appt. with the doc but i cant be seen for about 3 1/2 weeks. could the tests be wrong, i was just wondering why i havnt been getting the tightness in the stomach and all that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your stomach doesn't really get tight until your really showing. And your boobs don't just start growing like crazy either, at least not for me! Over the course of my last pregnancy I went from a small B to a C, but that took about 5 months. I am 10 weeks now, haven't gained any weight, no change in tummy, no change in boobs, only symptoms are fatigue and nausea here and there, and the nausea didn't start until recently.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Don't rush it...lol. If you are pregnant, it will definitely come && it will practically feel like it happened overnight when it does. I am a very small person, I'm about 5'7" && when I got pregnant I weighed about 120lbs. I didn't start showing until almost 6 months && then it was like BAM!!, you're smuggling a basketball under your dress....lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If you took 4 positive tests, you're definitely pregnant! It's really hard to get a false test, especially if taken at first pee in the morning. Every woman is different regarding symptoms and showing. I had my first 2 years ago and started showing at 6 weeks. However, I am very petite; 5'0 and 103lbs. I am now almost 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I look like I did at 3 months w/ my first. If you are, say, 12 or 13 weeks along, you should have noticed at least 2 lbs or so weight gain, though. No worries. Just talk to the doc at your appt. (Don't you hate how you can't get in sooner?!) BTW, is this your first?
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• if we go by the first day of our last period, you could be anywhere from 10 to 15 weeks pregnant. i'm 19 weeks now, and i've just started showing, mind you i'm not the skinny girl in town but i'm short, and short prple in my family have been known for showing the goods early. The booobs DO get bigger, OVER TIME! like mnt_2_b_mommy, it takes time for everything to show. I have a friend Sam who with her first child she didn't show untill she was at least 25-30 weeks pregnent, and she's a tiny thing! (size 3 pants and all) she didn't start wearing maternity clothes untill she was about 25 weeks because she started to get uncomfortable at work.
    bekkahsmom

Answer by bekkahsmom at 6:35 AM on Jul. 29, 2009