Spider or mosquito bites?

I keep getting bites. At first I thought they were mosquito bites, because they itch like crazy. BUT, I only get one or two every couple days. (Not a lot like I typically do...we have a lot of mosquitos.) And, they are NOT going away. They are really REALLY swollen. And they HURT. I think they are spider bites, but I am not sure what to do about them? Please don't go say go to the doctor. :)

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• In my experience, spider bites have two little holes in them, and often a whitish ring around it...the little holes can be really hard to see. I don't know if that is characteristic of all spiders, but I have been bitten several times, and that is how they have always looked. Hope they clear up soon
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Google images of spider bites and mosquito bites and compare. If it looks like spider bites ( I know you don't want to hear it ) go to the doctor. My husband had spider bites awhile ago and they got worse and worse until he finally went to the DR. Good luck!
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009