help

im been trying to get pregnant but evertime i try i get my period, any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you been doing it on your ovulation days and all that stuff? i personally have never had this problem but my best friend is going through it right now, they have those tests that you can take, i have seen them advertised on TV that tell you when is the best time to have sex. you can also go to www.Babycenter.com and find out what days are best. Good luck sweetie i hope everything works out. I have also seen that they have those fertility tests to. if you can afford it then i would check it out if you havnt and just hang in there.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ...try having sex in the doggie style position and have him come really deep inside you. Lay with yor bum in the air for about 3 minutes or so.

If you only have sex missionary, then try laying a small pillow or SO's arm in the small of your back and lay for about 15 minutes.

I'd also recommend a physical for each of you, a check with a pre-conception consultant, a visit to your OB, and to have SO have his sperm count checked.

A signifigant amount of fertility issues is a male factor.

Good Luck!
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 1:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• That doggie style thing that PP said is what I'd say a sure-fire way to get pregnant.. TMI but that's how I got pregnant with DS.. His father did exactly what PP said only I didn't lay with my butt in the air, he waited like 5 minutes before he pulled out almost to make sure I got pregnant. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2009