Witch Babies and Kids...(pagans etc too)

Pagan and witch mommies, which pagan books have you found that best teach our little ones the old ways? Which rhymes and activities do you use to teach your youngest ones? How do you and your older kids show your values? What are your favorite rituals to do with your kids? And do your kids have a patron diety? If so how did they choose?

NightOwlMama

Asked by NightOwlMama at 1:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• None. I do have some Pagan childrens information. But I don't do anything with my kids. I don't think it's my place to teach religion before they are old enough to make their own disition. We teach our children to respect nature and all things in it but my DH is Christian so we decieded to not expose them to either until they are ready and want to know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Here is a great site though... It's got lots of stuff for Pagan Families, parents and kids...

http://technomom.com/home/paganparents.shtml

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well my lil'Goddess (Diana) is too little for any rituals other than the nightly bath-boob-bed ritual.  We do try to "Kiss the Moon Goodnight" (when I remember). 

I posted in my Journals (and in several of my Groups) a cool poem about the Moon.

Oh, and there's a CM group called Nature's Children.

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Elliana is two and loves pooka's pages. Its a monthly pagan newsletter for kids I hear moonbeams i good too and they are both free. So is broomstix which is for older kids. We do lots of things together my eldest can call circle, we listen to pagan msic etc.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009