What do you do for yeast infection itching?

I have a yeast infection. I cant take anything for it because I am on a antibiotic until friday and if I took the diflucan before i was done with the antibiotic, I would get another yeast infection.

The itching is killing, and keeping me up at night.

Suggestions on stopping or releiving the itch?? PLEAASE???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• at wal-mart they sell summers eve cream from itching
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:20 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• They make medicated wipes && creams strictly for external use for the itching.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Oh && if you can't get to the store right now, you can wet a wash cloth with cold water, ring it out && lay it on you. It will help temporarily, just to get you some relief instantly. It will stop the itching until the wash cloth gets warm from your body heat.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• wipe better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ANON 1:28 I guess youve never had this problem huh? I nonly got the infection after I started an antibiotic.........some people!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Plain yogurt on a pad

Answer by rkoloms at 12:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• what? plain yogurt on a pad??? woe. never heard that before - how is that supposed to work (just curious myself) there is a one time pill if you go the doctor that they can give you however, if your prego like me & get it... their is monistat and other oral applicators to help get rid of it
    (look in walmart or nearest grocery market in the womans section) good luck!!
    KalieGirl

Answer by KalieGirl at 1:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009