Is my husband a sick man, because he won't stop his online porn?

Even though he knows that I am against it, because I was sexually abuse all my childhood by my own uncle, and grandpa. He tells me to stop threatening him about leaving him with our two boys and he will stop, but he has not, what do you think ladies HELP!!!!!

roxyhenise

Asked by roxyhenise at 1:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• your husband is a perv and is cheating on you... or you could join him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Your husband sounds like he may have a sexual addiction that needs professional help. If he does not change his ways, you should tell him either he gets the help or you will leave until he gets the help. It doesn't sound like he's being considerate at all of your feelings about the situation and I think it's best if you let him know you are there to support him to get the help.

If he refuses, I think you know what to do.
    Squeax

Answer by Squeax at 1:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• exactly what sqeax said.

i had nearly the same experience and spent years trying to get him to stop. By the time he wanted to and did change it was too late and he had hurt me too much to be with him anymore.

A wound that is constantly reopened will never heal.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 1:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2009