When you get fast food and you get french fries do you get them with ot without salt?

I actually prefer WITHOUT I don't like salt and pepper anyways so I naturally think that the fries just taste better that way.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With, they aren't even worth eating without salt. LOL You probably have lower blood pressure too.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I LOVE salt! i always grab 3 extra packets and put more salt on everything. I don't like pepper unless it is with gravy however. lol I have to be able to see the salt on my fries for them to be any good, my husband always complains lol but what I use in salt he uses in pepper.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• WITH!!! Plus, they already come with salt on them. lol I live in Texas, the fattest state in America!! HALLA!!!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• salt and sweet and sour sauce if it's from McDonald's

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yeah, you basically gave the same answer I was going to, lilmama. lol...even the part about your husband. My SO uses pepper like I use salt && he always complains that I'm gonna have high blood pressure one day.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• What's the point in fast food if it's not going to give you heart disease and make you fat? Salt, for sure.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i always get them without salt...just because if ya do that they HAVE to make a fresh batch..so i know they're guaranteed to be hot..then i add my own salt :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I try to get them without salt, but McDonald's sucks. I avoid McDonald's though, that Burger guy really is my King.. (Just kidding, but I love BK- their fries are the best!)
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I get them without salt, not because I like it, but because I CAN"T have salt. I have high BP from my kidney disease and salt only makes it worse.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Without. I cannot stand the taste of salt. If salt is overly used in a recipe and I can taste it then I won't eat it.
    By the way, if you ask for unsalted fries at McDonald's then they have to honor your request. What they do is cook a fresh basket, wipe down the bin they throw the fries into to salt them and the scoop, too. When the fries are cooked they toss them into the bin and serve up your unsalted fries. They then salt the rest and serve as usual.
    I worked at McD's as a teen back in 1984 and we were trained very well (it was brand new and we were the very first people to work there). What I see nowadays puts what I learned to shame. When I see them shove the fries into the container I just want to walk over and show them how to do it correctly.
    Customer service just isn't what it used to be, I guess {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2009