resisting the urge to test!!

we just started trying, and im ahving such ahard time resisting the urge to test. my period is not regular AT ALL, so i dont know, and i thin my symptoms may just be in my head. im due to test this wekend, and everyday i have had to make my self put it back in the cabinet and wait.

any one else as impatient as i am?

erika_wright

Asked by erika_wright at 2:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm usually impatient. I've known every time before I was a complete 4 weeks. :-)
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 2:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Me too, I can't stand it and I always test 5 days prior to my periord... I just can't help it!
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 3:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• YES IM INPATIENT...I RECENTLY HAD A MISCARRIAGE LAST MONTH BUT STARTED TRYIN AGAIN AFTER MY PERIOD CAME ON AGAIN....AND IM JUST WAITIN FOR NEXT MONTH TO SEE IF MY PERIOD IS GONNA COME OR NOT...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• OH YEA I'M DUE FOR MY PERIOD TOMORROW AND WITH MY FIRST I TESTED 5 DAYS BEFORE WITH THIS ONE I HAVE TAKEN 9 TESTS I KNOW SILLY!!! BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT OF COURSE IT WAS ALL TOO EARLY TO TELL GOOD LUCK!!!
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yes, I was very inpatient. It not easy to wait, especially since your periods aren't regular. My advice is to wait to test if you haven't gotten your period after about 5 days. And the other thing is to not be hard on yourself that you're inpatient, but don't let the ttc consume you.

It certainly did for me, and as soon as I didn't try so hard. IT HAPPENEND!
    good luck to you!~ I hope you get your little miracle soon.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:59 AM on Jul. 29, 2009