Did you watch the premiere of More to Love?

It's about time they made a REAL reality show! I'm average body type but it still makes me proud to see REAL women on TV for once.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I watched it and liked it. I few of the women I wouldn't have even considered PLUS SIZE but I know the world does. Beautiful bunch of ladies! Being plus sized myself, it's nice to see someone on T.V. my size or bigger!

It doesn't seem much different than your typical dating show however. Interested to see how it all turns out.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• There's no such thing as a real reality show. The women may be fat, but that doesn't make it any different than any other show.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I saw it on my guide but didn't even read the description. I would have watched it. Hey, over weight (FAT) women like me, need hope too! lol. I guess I'll catch itnext week.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I watched it. I enjoyed it.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Sarapurser 11:38 - There's no such thing as a real reality show. The women may be fat, but that doesn't make it any different than any other show.

Why do you always have such a snide remark to say? The OP was happy about a new show and you have to say THE WOMEN MAY BE FAT? I have seen your answers before and I held my tongue I guess tonight I decided to just tell you to not answer a question that makes you look so mean and snide!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I saw some of the show and the only thing that bothered me was they put the women's weight on the screen in the beginning! Why would they do that? To see if he chooses the heaviest one? I thought that was unecessary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• That wasn't snide, it's the truth. They're putting those women on display, just like they do with skinny and pretty girls on the other shows. Just because they're fat, doesn't mean that it's a great show. It's still very fake.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2009