Do you like natural clothes for kids?

Hey dear moms, some time ago I started buying just natural clothes for my kids, as they had an allergy. Now I am more than satisfied with natural fabrics! No more allergies!!! What is more, clothes are special, unique and environment friendly. What do you think about natural clothes for kids? Like it?

LinenKids.com

Asked by LinenKids.com at 2:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• i have a few things that my aunt has bought for the kids. i really like them. i just wish i could afford to buy more!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I agree when I can afford them I buy them.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Thanks Moms, I am so happy to hear you like natural clothes!

I have noticed that most of parents are afraid of natural items for kids just because they think it is expensive. It is kind of true, but we should not forget that usually we are thinking about natural clothes made in Ireland or France, but take a look at Eastern Europe, products of natural fabrics from these countries are affordable and of high quality, it is affordable luxury!
    LinenKids.com

Answer by LinenKids.com at 8:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I have never bought man-made fabrics for my daughter (she is now almost 14)

Answer by rkoloms at 12:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• rkoloms,

I think you should try it even you daughter is almost 14 :) Have you ever tried it by yourself?
    LinenKids.com

Answer by LinenKids.com at 3:07 AM on Jul. 31, 2009