R U HELPING TO PLAN UR OWN BABY SHOWER

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup unfortunately the lady who is throwing mine has 6 kids 4 live with her right now so she needs help with it and it is stressing me out!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I had 2 for my first 2 boy and then a girl, that I did help with, we lived in different areas. My MIL who said she would throw me one got stuck and needed help, this time I won't be having one but am doing a welcome home baby when HE or she is born
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• me and dh are helping with guest list, being that the host doesnt know everyones addresses and friends of dh. I am also having input on food because she wanted to cook and I said that finger food would be better on a budget like hers and easier for my tummy as well. But for the most part its her
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i had to help out with guests, addresses, & food seeing as my mother doesnt know all my friends, didnt have access to any addresses, & knows that many people are picky about food these days (a few are diabetic, about a quarter are vegetarian, etc etc etc). other than that my mom is taking care of the rest...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• mt sister and mother won't let me. The only thing i was allowed to do was pick where i wanted it, and tell them it was a girl!
    bekkahsmom

Answer by bekkahsmom at 5:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2009