• In the Spotlight:

Who actually went to their 10 year high school reunion?

I'm debating about whether or not I should. There's a group of people going I"d like to see, but I just don't know. I'm sure it'll be awkward and possibly embarassing. Come on, how many of us want to re-live our high school days, right? Did you go to yours? Was it fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is actually next year, as much as I want to go home because I miss Tahoe, I haven't been back since the day my mom died and I feel it will be really hard for me if I do. I have people I want to see but I keep in touch through myspace and facebook lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• my dad went to his 20 year, met his now girlfriend, and divorced my mom! I wouldn't suggest it for the light hearted. People change, but on the other hand it would be funny to see all those people who thought their shit didn't stink in High School, now be a bum still living on their parents couches lol

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:41 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I did not go but I think my school must of lost my invitation or just not wanted me there!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I didn't go because my reunion was in CA and I was living in NY at the time. I couldn't get the money or the time off in time to go. Now, FaceBook is my HS reunion! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I should have back then, never went to 20 year reunion and will never go to one. IDK, I really wasn't that into high school. Hell, I dread family reunions let alone high school reunions. Not my cup of tea. Kudos to those people that are though, they seem to have a great time. I got on classmates.com years ago but then again, I live and work in the same school district I went to as a kid and the few ppl my age that have stayed here and had kids, I see them every morning!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I did, and yes, it was fun. And I was not one of the "in" crowd by any means.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I didn't go to mine, no real desire to see most of the people. But I went to DH's with him and we dated in high school, so it was enough of a reunion for me!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 6:35 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Um, no. Was not invited. Only certain people were invited to the 10 year. Seems odd don't you think? Still live in the same town, parents still in the same house. No excuses there.
    Bangle

Answer by Bangle at 6:43 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• we went to both of ours and the twenty year. had a great time. you kindof have to pick out the liars from the honest people. many people showed up with rental cars and brand new clothing, furs in August, and clearly fake jewelry. it's a shame really to be ashamed of how life worked out that you have to put on a silly show. just go and be yourself you'll have alot more fun.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I didn't go because there was no point. Sure, I had friends all through high school, but as soon as I graduated I only maintained friendships with 2 people and we went our separate lives over the years because of different lifestyles. I'm not about to buy plane tickets and spend money on a hotel room just in the hopes that those 2 friends are going to go...lol. I'm sure I wouldn't even recognize anyone else. By the way, I graduated 24 years ago...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2009