is she possesed????

my daughter is 13 months... she throws tantrums like a 5yr old!! hes already given herself bruises galore n a black eye from them... wat in the world am i supposed to do????

MISSLADY503

Asked by MISSLADY503 at 4:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well if he is hurting himself like that when he throws these fits you kinda need to restrain him so he don't hurt himself and just talk to him real calm. I don't really know why he is throwing fits like that at that age my DD is almost 3 and dose that sometimes but not to that extent. I would talk to his pediatrician and let him/her know what is going on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm sorry I misread that your baby is a girl. Forgive me I am a little tired but cant sleep.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• The best thing I have been told even by docs to do for temper tantrums is to ignore them. Put the child in an area they can't harm them selves and let them go on If you react you are doing what the child wants and they will keep doing it. As for the bruises though if these are done at different time other than turning your house to pads you can't do much. I'm sorry you are going through it is a difficult stage I have been through it once and I'm going through it now with my second, then I get it ina yr with my third. Welcome to the part of parenting no-one warns you about. It's in my opinion the hardest stage to deal with and if more people knew about it ahead there would be less kids. But they make up for it though they are so worth it, but you have to have one to know that. I know this stage in my oldest is the reason my 17 yr old bro is a virgin. He says he would rather die a virgin than to deal with that. LOL! GOOD LUCK
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If you need any one to just talk to about the fustration feel free to pm me!!! I wont be judgemental and I know that some times at this stage you second guess having the child.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• hey I would pray and ask God to help you :) Im sorry this is happening...I will pray

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2009