do you hide behind your religion?

Things are heating up in the spiritual realm; do you find yourself braving it?

Do you find yourself afraid?

Do you have a plan when it all gets whacko...well more than it is right now?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 7:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• In the midst of it all we as individuals are in the middle of wave upon wave of spiritual attack. It is a 'telling time'. How we react to the attacks that come against us reveal so clearly what we truly believe - what we trust in - where we place our faith. Our reactions and the words of our mouth give us away. We can no longer hide behind our 'religion'. It is a time when we are being called to put God's Word - all He has promised - to work in our lives. We can no longer just nonchalantly say - "Oh, yes, I believe the Bible." - and then go on as though we had never read it. It is time to take God at His Word!
    I 'm braving it. I have nothing to fear for He is with me.
    My plan is to trust Him at His Word and promises.
    I believe Him when He says that we will never have more put on us than we can handle.
    My faith and walk with Him is real.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 7:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• No.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I believe Him when He says that we will never have more put on us than we can handle. I TRULY BELEIVE THIS, BUT I ALSO BELEIVE THAT WE NEED TO HELP OURSELVES AND HE WILL HELP US ALONG.

Answer by older at 7:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Nah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Nope I don't my life in fear and paranoia. I live in NOW.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Not for one moment do I hide behind my religion. Nor do I give created to my God's for every little good thing that happens in my life and blme them for every bad thing that happens either. I take credit and responsibility when it is waranteed. I don't expect my god to be standing in front of me with a big sword so I can sit behind him and spew of insults at people. That's not how I work. I do call on them when I really need help, but I know they made me strong, so I don't have to have them fix every little thing, either.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• That's the great thing about having no religion, nothing to hide behind. So No i do not hide behind my religion, well lack of. I'm braving out whatever comes my way. Not afraid at all. Do I have a plan for when it gets whacko??? Of course. but until it does I'm just riding things out. I have more important things to concern myself with. No time to dwell on the everchanging future or the can't change it anyway past.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• nope i dont.
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Nope.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 29, 2009