Are you a Valley chic or a mountain gal? {Spiritually speaking.}

Where do you spend most of your time? Valley or up on the mountain?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 7:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Be encouraged today! If your valley is an attack on your physical body or on your spiritual growth or on your "gift" or your "ministry" - the other side of the valley holds a promise that you can not imagine! Trust in the One who walks with you. Lean on Him as you go. He understands - He will not leave you there. Together you are walking through what may seem a dark and dry place. But - oh - it will be worth the journey when you reach the other side! Look ahead - don't look back, don't look from side to side. Keep your eyes on the Shepard who leads the way.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 7:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• BLOODBOUGHT, HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS MORNING???AND YES RAMONA I HAVE REACHED THE OTHER SIDE.

Answer by older at 7:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Why do you need to lean on him? Can't you trust in yourself to get you through your life? I don't understand why you need a god- are things that bad?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm a beach bunny myself.  I shift with the sand and flow with the current.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm a mountain hermit myself... I live in a cave that has internet access.

Anonymous

• I am a neither. I am a city girl

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm a witch, honey!! I'm flying over everything! Just curious. Do you ever fall off that sanctimonious high-horse of yours? Do multiple concussions explain your Pharisee-like compulsion to stand on corners and shout about how "holy" and better than EVERYONE you are?
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:26 PM on Jul. 30, 2009