How would you feel if your stepdaughter molester younger siblings and other younger children-EDITED

More info per requests:
She is now 14
Has been in counseling/therapy for 3 years, and has been given workbooks and assignments to complete.
Therapist that speacialize in this wants to reevaluate in another 6 months but feels she won't molest again.
She is always well supervised when with us or my inlaws. Not sure about when she is with her mom(mom lives 10 minutes away and could care lessabout her or want to spend time with her), this is also where she did this stuff with others.
She has rules here with my daughter and her father(my husband)totally goes along with my rules of how she can be around my our daughter.
My main issue is the sleeping....3 years of the slightest movement I am up...so the cat doing cat things wakes me since I do not sleep soundly. We do have an alarm on her door, but it is so loud I am afraid it will scare my daughter if it goes off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• That's terrible. I feel sorry for you.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Wow I commend you for even being able to allow her back in your house. I think they have support groups for this kind of situation. I would suggest not allowing her to stay the night for a while and ease into the transition. I'm so sorry for you I was molested be a family member and can only imagine what I would do if it happened to my dd. If you ever need to talk you can pm me. Good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 29, 2009