paranoid much?

before our friend went to aghanastan he told my husband that the neighbors down the street were watching me.he also said his wife was to.why he said this i dont know.maybe to let us know before he got deployed.so now he is gone..and i am reall y noticing that she is watching me. almost to the point that she is working her and her kids lives around our comings and goings.the lady down the street will come home and beep in front of her house letting her know she is home?well let me say its making me a little nervous.i dont want people watching me?im sorry its making me very nervous.anything i can do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Nothing you can do till when and if anything does. Just continue with your daily life while watching your surroundings.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• was he controlling before he left?
    do you think he is having you watched because he does not trust you?
    or is he having these people watch you because he is concerned about you being without him?that is a bit weird
    different if he had neighbors check on you if you needed any help
    but not watch you

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• So your friend told your husband "my wife and the neighbor are watching your wife"? I don't see how that has anything to do with the husband's trust. Sounds like the wife and neighbor are bored and/or nutty. I would just ignore them and go about my business.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Pull down the shades because it's none of their business what goes on inside your home. I'd say if it got any weirder or more personal to get the police involved, but they're staying on their property, so it doesn't look like there's much you can do, except stay away from those weirdos...
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 10:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Why would your friends wife and the neighbors be watching you? Do they think you are doing something wrong? What's the background on this situation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• okay i don't get that. my husband left for iraq and he told me he had people watching me to make sure everythng was okay...i was living in a very bad neighborhood when he left. people watched out for me and came to my house to ask if i was okay and if i need anything...but a friend saying that to another is weird...
    Anonymous