confession....am i bad?

step son 12 will be in a new school this fall, middle school. There will be new kids. I am hoping that some of the kids might tease him about his hair, so maybe then he might want to cut that mop he calls hair.
Dad and I not upset over his hair ( you have to pick your battles). Dad says a lot of boys let it grow at this age. His hair is beautiful (for a girl) blonde, thick and he keeps it clean, but he sure would look nice if he got it cut.
am I bad for this passing thought?

remember this is the JUST FOR FUN
no bashing, telling me to beat him

boredmom44

Asked by boredmom44 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol! No - you're not bad. But at his age, maybe wish for a cute girl to tell him how great he'd look with short hair! Middle school is when the opposite sex starts having a LOT of influence! Hee-hee. Good luck!
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 9:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well I see a lot of kids with hair like that. Just the style ya know? Just like us back in the 90's, 80's, 70's etc. Did you like it when and if anyone said something about your hair? I say let him be who he is. It's hair, not the end of the world. IMO I think it's not so nice of you for wanting him to be teased. No one enjoys being teased.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• good answer iimom
    he has had a crush on the same girl for years and she goes through "boyfriends" like water
    I WAS hoping that he turned his eyes on a new girl or girls. his last class in his old school was very small and very few girls. his year has only one class of 20 while other years have 2 or 3 classes with 20 each, so he will be meeting a bunch of new kids. he is very smart and social, so I do not forsee any problems.
    was really just joking with his dad about his hair this morning. you can not see his eyes anymore and with him becoming a teen, we joked that this could be a good thing, we will not see a lot of the eye rolling that comes with most teens (lol0
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2009