help. don't know if i am pregnant?

last month i had an unusually light period. and it was a bit late. normally i am like clockwork on these things. now this month, i have still not gotten my period. ive taken 3 hpt and all are negative. i feel like im going to start my period, but still nothing. what is going on? could i be pregnant. we are trying. this is sooo frustrating.

nursegirl26

Asked by nursegirl26 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you're a nurse or nursing student? i think you need to relax. the more you stress yourself out, the less likely you will conceive. as someone with a medical background (I presume) you would know that roughly a week following your last period you will ovulate...THAT is when you should try and conceive. Of course IMO, it shouldn't be a chore, it SHOULD be "fun" and based on love, not a "goal!" KWIM?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I know how frustrasting it can be. You could be pregnant or you could be late with your period. It's hard to say at this point. If your period is no show 5 days after expected time, take another test, and if that's negative, go in for some blood work just to make sure it's not something else going on. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009