The longest they have been away?

so monday night my hubbyz sister came and wanted JB he has only been gone for a night but she took him and he will be gone from mon-sat.. i just dont know what to do with myself.. plus everytime i hear a kid cry i just want to cry myself.. lol

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 9:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My boys are 1 and 2. The longest I have been away from the oldest is 2 full days and that was when I was in labor with #2. I missed him so much.
    The longest I have been away from the youngest is around 6 hours and I miss them while I'm gone. I have class one night a week and that is when I am gone. They are with my husband so I know they are safe.
    My husband and I are planning a trip to Mexico next summer and I am stressing about leaving the boys. I know they will be fine with my In Laws but I will miss them a lot!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• when she was 9 months old i was away from my dd for 5 days b/c i was stuck in puerto rico, cou;dn't get a flight out b/c of the weather everyone thought i was having a good time but all my clothes had already "flown home" and i missed my baby so bad i cried every night ( i was only supposed to be gone for 2 days)... now i take her with me every time i go somewhere
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I went on vacation for a about 8 days. My mom had my daughter, she was just over one. I missed her, but had a great time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• the longest was for 3 days & it was just here recently she was 2.5.
    After the 2nd night she was ready to come home & we where ready for her to come home as well. Usually when she comes home from grannies, she cries cause she loves grannies so much... But this time she seemed very happy to return home & kept asking "you happy me home!" lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• the longest my son has been away from me has only been for one day...and in 15 days im due to my son, and ill be in he hospital for 3 days and im gonna lose my mind
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I left my daughter with my mom for 6 days when I went on my honeymoon. I missed her so much. By the fourth day I was ready to come home.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2009