lots of spit up..

soo my baby has been spitting up with almost every feeding since yesterday, but she's having tons of wet diapers and such, so im assuming she's still getting what she needs..? My question is.. after she spits up she acts like she is starving, like i feel like i can hear her stomach making noises, should i feed her again right after she spits up? It's kind of a lot of spit up too.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 9:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can try to fee her. If she's not hungry she won't eat. My baby also spits up ALOT...but it's reflux and she's still healthy & happy!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I was wondering about reflux.. but she doesn't like spit and hit the wall, or do it every day.. so i have no idea. we go to the pediatrician today for her 1 month check up.. so we shall see.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2009