whats a good way to make some extra money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi there. I have an amazing opportunity to make some extra money - or even make an income from the comfort of your own home. If you have time and perseverance, please let me know. I would love to teach you everything you know! Check out my ~~>JOURNAL<~~ for more information! Can't wait to hear from you!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009