Have you tried ovulation predictor test kits?

My cycle is always very unpredictable and never the same so I thought about using an ovulation predictor test kit since counting the days seems not to work for us. Has anyone tried these? Did they work for you?

stpalmsgirl

Asked by stpalmsgirl at 10:42 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I hated all of those kits. I chart my temps and that always gave me the best results.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yeah I tried the temperature thing when we were TTC for our dd and that didn't work for us, we rarely have the same temperature in our bedroom. If dh forgets to turn the A/C off it is freezing in there and if he turns it off it's like a sauna in there and that just influences the body temperature to much to get an reliable result...
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 10:59 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yeah. I used them to help me determine naturally when I was ovulating. It helped us conceive our DD.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I didn't like the charting temps or the ovulation kits, I tried for one month for both and gave up. It was just so much pressure. "ok husband i'm ovulating let's have sex" it became a chore rather then fun for us. We both got discouraged. We decided that it would happen when it was suppose to happen and stopped trying. It took the stress away immediently and that following month I was pregnant! good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year and a half. We even used the kits and even the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor... still nothing
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009