i took a pregnancy test and i had two lines on the test one in the control window and the other in the other window...

but the one in the other window wasn't blue like the one in the control window. it was very faint. it was a line but no color. does that still count as a positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• From my experience, ANY line, is a positive. No matter how light or dark. The lighter it is, the earlier in the pregnancy you are. I would take another for a piece of mind.
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 10:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I agree with JandAsMommy take another test
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i took 2 pregnancy tests in the beging of july and they came back positive but they were faint but the line was a very light blue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I would say you are. But you need to see a doctor.
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 11:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• It depends what brand of test you are taking. Some of them give you a line in the control field and in the test field. But if its negative there is only one line in the test field and if its positive then there will be a plus sign. So it depends on the test you are taking
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009