Need help learning to coupon.

I can't seem to figure it all out. I need to learn just the basics first.

Lililani

Asked by Lililani at 10:48 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• www.afullcup.com :)
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 10:50 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• www.spendfreely.blogspot.com
    she has some great tutorials and money saving deals
    coffeemom86

Answer by coffeemom86 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• you cut out coupons for items that you use. You put them in a file or holder or envelope, sorted by type of coupon or expiration date. Before you go to the grocery store write your meal plan, write your list, pull your coupons

Answer by rkoloms at 11:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Go to the dolar tree they have a little folder looking deal for cupons and it has diiders to keep you organized.I got some magnets witha stick back and put it on my organizer and stuck the organizer on my fridge.As cupons come in (mon &thur in w/ junk mail) I cut out the ones I would actually use pitching the rest.Then on Wen I browse website looking for product cupons.If Im planning on getting raviolis I google chef boy ardee cupons.I prin them in black and white ink fitting as many as possible on one sheet-that one can get tricky.Then I organize again making sure I have the approriate cupons availble for easy use and shop on thur. Thur shop n save has $10 off when you spend $50 so me and my dh split the order in 2 carts and save $20.$100(or more with cupon savings) in groceries for $80.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 4:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009