All the single ladies....

Are you content being single or do you wish you had someone in your life? Would you settle for someone you know you don't love just to get out of being lonely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• No I wouldnt settle for someone I didnt love. You can be your own best friend. Get a hobby, meet new friends, go to church, get involoved in the community and volunteer. Accepting someone you dont love is only inviting future heartache into your life and you will be taken and unhappy when your someone special comes along.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm single but I have someone in my life; however, even though I think he rocks we are not exclusive. We've agreed to have an open relationship If I get lonely and he's not around (he's military and has to go away on temp duty a lot) then I just go out with someone else. I love being single. There is such a freedom about it and I'm in control of my own life. Would I settle with one guy I'm not crazy about just to have someone? Gosh, I hope not.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2009