I'm going into my second trimester?

I'm going into my second trimester today and I still dont feel the same excitement as I did with my oldest daughter who will be 7 in August. I'm not sure if its because of the huge age gap that I'm worried about but I have more fear and anxiety this time around like I'm going to forget how to take care of a baby or that the age difference between the two babies are just gonna be to extreme. If anyone else can offer some advice I'd appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for one once you have the baby it will alllll come back to you on how to take care of a baby natural instincts type of deal and i personally have not had children that far apart but my mom has...my sister is 11 years older then me and my brother is 10 years older then me, so 7 years isnt much of a gap compaired to that, just think of it as you will have a little helper around to get you a diaper when you need it or a bottle when you cant get it right away, and im sure she will be excited to help her mommy with the new baby so let her help as much as you can make her involved in the whole experience and GL!!
    Anonymous