i dont know whats going on?

ok so i have been temping and checking my cm. This month my period was late 6 days and instead of having a normal period i only got 2 days of spotting. my tempos have been low and its been like 8 days with watery cm. everybody sayd that i am prego but im like no cause my temps are low. Could it be possible to be prego with low temps or not?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 10:55 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• A HPT is the only way to know if u r pregnant! Good Luck
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Typically, your temps aren't low when you're pregnant. When I first found out , I thought I was getting sick I had such a high fever. However, your period is late and you've had spotting you could experiencing implantation bleeding. I would take a pregnancy test if your period is 6 days late. Good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:30 AM on Jul. 29, 2009