what do you look for when deciding to take your children to a home or center daycare?

I run a childcare and am wanting parents input on what they want from a provider. I do keep my house very clean and we dont watch tv except occasional. What as a parent is your main concern?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• safety, cleanliness and education. Do you live near a major road? I would never use a day care on a major road b/c kids can get out dispite your best efforts. It's just one of my things. bathrooms, kitchen, toys must be clean. And there should be a routine with set times for learning and play and I'd like to see a lesson plan of some sort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I want to pick my kids up with a smile on their face. One time my mother commented negatively that my daughter was filthy when I picked her up. I said "are you kidding me?" Look at her, grass stains, popsicle on her shirt, she obviously had a great day. My kids always want to go back.
    Anonymous