Do you still communicate with the person that you lose your virginity to (if he's not your husband)?

I just recently got back in contact with my first. He's was a longtime friend of mine but I never made him a boyfriend. I wish I could see him now but there are thousands of miles between us so we conversate on the phone. I lost my virginity to him when I was 18 years old and I'm 24 now but a lot has happened in my life in those few years. Anyway, do any of you still talk to your first's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I meant to say *loss not *lose, sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Oh and I meant to say *he not he's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• LOL I MEAN TO SAY HELL NO I WOULDN'T EVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• No, mine was a real jerk, we started going out when I was 17 and broke up when I was 21. I am so glad that I had an abortion, otherwise I would have to stay in touch with him. That was 20 years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• NO, he turned out to be a real loser
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 11:10 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• No. He died at the age of 25. That was 25 years ago, I haven't thought about that in a long time...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:13 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Wow, lol. My first wasn't a jerk at all but he was never a boyfriend. I had a boyfriend that I had been with for a couple of years. This guy was a really, really good friend of mine. We had been friends for years. My boyfirend and I had broken up for a little while and that's when it happened. I left for the military not long after that though so nothing ever became of it. I don't know, I just wonder sometimes. He's NEVER treated me bad or anything like that.-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• nope it was a one time thing
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Funny that you post this. My first is actually coming down to visit today. Not just with me but his parents and other friends from high school. He's always been really great, just didnt work out between us. Haven't seen him in over a yr so it'll be nice to hangout again!
    Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2009