What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Two nights ago I had this peculiar dream... I choose to blame pregnancy for.

I was at this hotel with my Mom, my kids and some other people I don't remember who. We checked in and I couldn't find my room for nothing. We had gotten the others settled into their room but for some reason my room was just not where we could find it. I went back into the lobby to get directions to my room. Then Mom and the kids and I went up some elevator to get to the room. It was a glass elevator and we could see this like huge enclosed slide for kids on the other side. My oldest wanted to go on that and so we were going there. (still couldn't find the room)
    When we got to the slide area my oldest fell into this shaft full of water (sort of an elevator shaft) and i left my 1 year old on the edge and jumped in to get my oldest and saved her.

Then... there was a weird like sex party going on and I was wandering through it..... Just bizarre.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 11:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Last night I was dreaming I was at a park with my kids and my niece. then all of a sudden I was at someone's house, just sitting around. Then I started to clean because the place was trashed. Then somehow I realized I left my kids at the park and I had been gone for hours! I ran around looking for my shoes and for some reason I wasn't wearing pants so I had to find those too! Then I ran outside and my sister was there and she said she went to get the kids because her daughter had called her and told her I left them. I felt horrible. Then we were at a library and I was looking for a certain book but couldn't find it. Then I noticed some Barenstein Bears books but they were pretty scary looking, with Papa Bear looking pretty pissed on the cover! I don't know what that was about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• A couple nights ago I dreamt I was eating lunch in a restaurant with my friend. We had a couple drinks to go with our food, then she got up and said she was going to the bar to get another. She was gone for a long time. then my SO's brother called me and said he was sitting with her and she was pretty wasted so I got up to go get her. When I got to the bar, she was there and he wasn't so I asked where he went. She said he was talking to some girl. So I walked up to them and started yelling at him because he has a girlfriend but he brushed me off. Then we were at some house I don;t even know whose house it was. Then he showed up with that girl and I got soo mad I walked up to her and punched her in the face. We were fighting and I told her to leave. But she came back! So I grabbed her by the hair, lifted her off the ground and slammed her to the floor. Then I got scared because she wasn't getting up and I thought I killed her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My dream sometime tell me what going to happen.Things I dream of sometime came ture.I had dream of friends of sex of there baby before them know..3 year before I fround out the sex nof baby iI dream him with my grandpa who die 2 year later hold him...
    mommyLVherboys

Answer by mommyLVherboys at 5:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009