I don't understand men

I don't understand the way men think. My SO has been out of work for the past 6 months but doing any odd job to make some cash.and yes, I'm out of work but I've been applying EVVERYWHERE. They all keep telling me that I've been out of work to long to take the risk in hiring me.
For the past 2 weeks I have told him the bills were coming up. Today, I wake up and guess what. There is NO FUCKING water. And he gets mad at me ! !
Why is it that all (most) men think money will drop out of the sky or something? I'M JUST SOOOO PISSED OFF.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• what are you bitching about, he's working odd jobs while you are trying to land the perfect job! did i misunderstand here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• OP-. I DON'T need your or anyone else bashing. I'm applying anywhere and everywhere. I'm wanting any job as long as there is money. Well, he is working I'm at home taking care of our kids or even my Stepkids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• try the temporary agencies. They pay well and the larger companies use them to screen potential long term employees

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I always have to remind my man of when HIS bills are due too. Not too many men are good with remembering things, even bills! I always remind him the day before, & weeks before. But he hates it & it's pushing him away from me. You just do what you can do & hopefully he'll learn better on his own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I've been with my husband for 20 yrs. this is how we work. i work outside the home i only make 14.00 an hr. ok & today thats not shit. he is a contractor some weeks he may only work a couple days other times he works weekends as well, so i buy the food & take care of what the kids need. he does the bills, on mondays i look at the bills & say " honey i need xxx$ this week for bills, he's like ok i'll see what i can do :) & it gets done. you have to tell them just like you would your son!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Im in the same situation . kinda. I work all week and he works weekends doing odd jobs. but when it comes time for bills. its tough and stresses me out like no other. i tell him he needs to find a steady job but it doesnt seem to phase him a bit. im not making much money at all. and i know how..its a man thing. they arent thinking at all!

good luck. temp. agencies work
    Anonymous